Showmax disappointed us on Friday. The reunion had not been uploaded, they probably hadn’t even shot it by then.
Episode 12 was so tiring and annoying to watch, so I was really looking forward to the reunion drama.
As we wait patiently for the #RHODurban reunion, there’s a rumor that KG missed the taping of the reunion and might not be returning for season 2. Annie can also go yazi, Sorisha (the Chrystal of Dbn) too. There I’ve said it!
Mabusi must be given full Housewife status though! Does she have to be married, in order to be cast as a housewife? I bet not, because Annie is not married.
So my Friday is off to a boring start until the tweeps made it interesting with #RHODurban trending.
In anticipation of the Real Housewives of Durban Season 1 Episode 13 The reunion Part 1, Here are some of the questions I would like answered:
1. To Nonku: Now that the elephant in the room has been addressed and wine launched 3 times, what can we look forward to from you on season 2?
2. To Ayanda, Nonku and LaConco: When are you going to apologize for laughing at Mabusi’s yoni steaming business. Now that you have had the opportunity to watch the scene and see how badly you behaved & how mean you were towards Mabusi?
3. To Annie and Kgomotso: Do you watch the Real Housewives of Potomac and if you do, who are your favorite cast mates there?
4. To Sorisha: having watched back the whole season, did you pick up a pattern of behavior by some cast mates towards you vs towards the other cast members? How do you feel about being idolized?
5. To Mabusi: Will you return for season 2 if you are not given Housewive status? If yes, will you be consistent in putting your foot down whenever someone tries to disrespect you?
Let’s have some fun, add your questions below!!!
Did the ladies show us enough of their personal lives this season?
Do you think Ayanda Ncwane is tribalistic?
Do you think Annie gave us enough content this season?
Do you think KG will make it for Part 2 of the Reunion?
Do you think Phat Joe is the right host for the reunion? If not, who would you have picked? Moshe Ndiki or Som Som?